Elector Verification Programme
Join the Largest Voter's Verification Drive
15th October to 18th November 2019
- To verify elector's details and indicate corrections in details, if any, including Photograph and authentication of entry
- To obtain details of family members and verifying their entries
- To obtain contact details/ GIS Coordinates (With Smart Phone) to provide better Electoral Services.
- To obtain inputs about existing/ probable Polling Stations
- To improve health of electoral Roll
- To improve delivery of electoral services
Activities for Electors
- The electors may verify the details through
- Verification of existing electors details and indicate corrections in details, if any, including Photograph and providing contact details.
- Authentication of entry by furnishing copy of one of the following
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Identity Card for (Government/Semi-Government officials)
- any other Document as approved by the Commission
- Furnishing details of family members and verifying their entries
- Informing details of family members who are enrolled with the elector and have been Permanently Shifted or expired.
- Informing details of eligible un-enrolled family members (born on or before 01 .01 .2001) and prospective electors born between (02 .01 .2002 till 01.01 .2003) who are residing with the elector.
- Furnishing GIS Coordinates of House (through Mobile App) to provide better Electoral Services.
- Electors Observations on existing PS and suggestions on alternate PS, if any.